Friday, February 20, 2015

R & R AT BLUE BLISS SPA, STA. ROSA

SONY DSC
Living in a busy city is really stressful and takes so much of our energy. Sometimes Most of the time, the stress that we experience just for the bad traffic alone really affects how we function at work and sometimes most of the time it reflects in our physical appearance. "A day at the spa" is starting to be indispensable for us city people nowadays. A day of rest and rejuvination has lately become necessary not only for girls, but for us guys as well.
My body always crave for a good massage especially now that I started working out. The strain and stress I get everyday are reasons enough to reward myself with a well-deserved R & R. I found myself at a spa away from the city called Blue Bliss Spa in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Sometimes, I just want to get out of the metro's hustle and bustle in order to be in total zen.
If you get caught between the moon in Tagaytay City, before you even head home to Manila, the best that you can do is get a massage! Go to Blue Bliss Spa which is located before you reach Nuvali going home. I know it's crazy, but it's true! (thank you, song reference). But seriously, I was surprised how this spa is giving the spas in Manila a run for their money. You can hardly find a street that doesn't have a massage place in Metro Manila. But when you look for a massage center that is pleasing not only with the quality of service but also with their interior, you can hardly think of any too. At the reception of Blue Bliss, there's a tablet where you can browse the services they offer (I mean, who does that?). There are also movie posters on the wall of their toilet. Movie posters! Yes! When someone shows me movie posters, they got to be serious. Because you can have me at hello (thank you, movie reference).
The services I tried are signature foot reflexology, signature massage, and ear candling. The foot reflexology and signature massage--I love! Everyone loves it when their feet are getting a little bit of pampering. It's that part of the body that get the most stress and a little bit of pressure here and pinch there are highly appreciated. Their signature massage is also known as ecstacy, the reason is because aside from the feeling (not the one that you have in your dirty little mind), they use a towel which they set on fire. I know. I can't explain it that much because I was half asleep the whole process (Zzzz zen!). Find it out yourself maybe? *wink* It was the second time I had ear candling service. The only difference is that there's an ear cleaning action with the use of a cotton bud to clean the ear after each one is done with the candling. I hadn't have someone clean my ear since my mom which is decades ago.
Btw, if you are in Nuvali and you are with your friends (3 pax and up) and you want to try Blue Bliss, you can give them a call and they will provide a ride going to and coming back to Nuvali. They are open 24/7 and has male and female massage therapists. Like their Facebook Page here, you can find all pertinent information on their page.

They are located at the 2/F of Silang Stone Construction Building. Here are the pictures I took.

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC
Couple's Massage Area.
SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC
Menu.
SONY DSC
Movie posters!
SONY DSC
Hayden perfume. Whoa!
SONY DSCSONY DSCBefore the foot reflexology and massage began, they had me put my feet in this wooden basin with hot water and put something to turn my foot into a delicious jelly dessert. LOL! It's a toxin removal jelly which turned into liquid after they put another solution so that rinsing my feet is easier. SONY DSC
Ear candling.
SONY DSCOh, Hello there kitty. I told myself that if I am going to venture in to the wellness industry, having feedback forms is a must. Because I have so much complaints that were left unknown to the management in all of the spas I've been to before (daming reklamo). Guess what, Blue Bliss has that! And I think all spas should follow suit.
SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCThe very polite and accommodating management and staff.10710868_290292467845926_8309532089604882585_nAgain, please like their FB Page here. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for real-time interaction. Follow my Facebook page too if you want to be updated with my latest post. Thanks a lot for reading! Till next time! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment