Friday, February 20, 2015

UNDER THE LAMPPOST #OOTD

20141019_184624
It's been a while since I last posted anything on my blog. I had to attend to some very important family matters. But I'm back and will be blogging again.
For this outfit post, my challenge was to find someone to take my outfit pictures. I have very few friends and all of them are really busy that looking for someone to just hold the camera for me was quite a task. I'm sure that other bloggers can relate to this tiny problem of mine.
So I set-up a date with friends and we finally met at a coffee shop in one of Manila's CBD. But the things was, the sun has already set. Taking outfit shots at nights is not ideal because of the absence of natural lighting. But we had to make something happen for I didn't know when we'll meet again. We looked for ways to turn the situation around and voila! We found a very nice park with lampposts that can serve as a spotlight. Problem solved. I had to sit in the grass though, just so I won't go against the light. Here are the results.

20141019_184952
20141019_18581620141019_18584620141019_19003820141019_19054720141019_190737
(Details: Denim jacket-Zara Men, Long-sleeved button-down-H&M (BKK), Skinny pants-H&M (BKK), Shoes-Aldo)
After the picture taking under the "spotlight", we did some window shopping. I noticed that I was carrying a hideous company issued bag. I was really attracted to this bag I saw at Kenneth Cole High Street. But it was pricey. So I went online to check if I could find some really nice bags that won't cost me a fortune. I found this!
lonsdale-8383-949202-6
I found this bag from Zalora while I was checking their vast collection of bags for men here. What do you say? It's black, grey, white, and red...not that hard to pair with any clothing article. I remember I used to have a similar bag but it was a Vespa that's printed on it. I always bring so many things when I am away. Boy Scout here.
Btw, I want to welcome H&M in the Philippines! They opened their first store in SM Megamall. I wasn't able to witness their launch or go on the first few days since opening, but I'll visit this fashion haven soon! I just realized I haven't been to an H&M store. I'm sure it'll be surreal. You do not understand! Gone are the days when I have to ask a friend from abroad to buy me some H&M goodies. Check out this funny review on H&M Manila's opening.
Till next time! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment