Friday, February 20, 2015

H&M SWEAT PANTS

SONY DSCYesterday was a little bit sunny. It was a slow day for me though I had to do some paper works at a nearby bank. I wore a pair of sweat pants from H&M which were bought by my friends who recently traveled to Bangkok. The last time I wore sweat pants was back in high school. I just thought it's cool to own a pair just to have a variation in the clothes I wear.
I'm in a process of building a new wardrobe because I'm getting bigger (older). Although I want to maintain a size 30 pants, I have a size 32... just because. As I procure new age appropriate clothing, I realized how a city's weather or a country's climate can really affect fashion and the style of the people who live in it. Some people are after comfort, some people are going for aesthetics, and some people are a combination of both. I really depend on my mood each time I style myself. I want to say I'm a non-conformist, but whenever I see people dress up which I want to emulate, how can I resist...
These H&M sweat pants are really comfortable. Having used to wearing tight pants, I felt naked walking down the street.
SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC
SONY DSC
(Details: Sunglasses-Fly, Polo Shirt-Cotton On, Sweat Pants-H&M, Shoes-Zara Men, Watch-Veloci)

No comments:

Post a Comment